Covid-19 Update 7/8/20
The list of places where face masks and face coverings must be worn now include Trichology clinics.
Patients are now required to wear face coverings whilst on the premises. You may bring your own or we can supply.
The guidance does explain that masks can be removed where necessary for treatments.
Clients do not need to wear a face covering if they have a legitimate reason not to. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Young children under the age of 11 (Public Health England does not recommend face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons)
- Not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness, impairment or disability
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause your client severe distress
- If your client is travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
- To avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to your client or others
- To avoid injury, or to escape a risk of harm when the client does not have a face covering with them
- To drink within the hair salon
- To take medication
- If a police officer or other official asks your client to remove their face covering.
- Your client can ask to remove the face mask if they need to speak to someone who relies on lip reading, facial expressions and clear sound.
We now have government guidelines and opening date of 4th July .
Please read a little lower down for the rest of Covid-19 Protocols-
Chester Hair Clinic will be reopening Tuesday 4th August.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for an appointment please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Covid-19 things will be a little different when you arrive at Chester Hair Clinic for the foreseeable future. Here is what to expect –
If before arrival for your appointment you are experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid-19 such as temperature, cough or fever, please cancel appointment and we will reschedule for later date.
Patient arrival times will be adjusted to reduce the amount of people in the salon/clinic at any one time to help with social distancing.
Appointment times may also be longer than usual, there have been extra costs preparing the salon /clinic for reopening and sanitation time between patients will now be needed, so there will be an extra charge to accommodate this.
Face coverings are required to be worn by patients, we can provide if you need.
Patients to arrive alone and not bring others with them, unless they need specific assistance.
Doors and windows will be left open, when possible.
Please observe signs placed around the clinic.
Patients will be asked to sanitise hands on entry to salon.
Patients to handle own coats where possible.
All surfaces will be sanitised through out the day.
1 meter plus social distancing where ever possible.
Face shields will be worn by staff when in close contact.
( patients who have been shielding or particularly vulnerable may take this option)
Screens will be placed at till and where necessary.
All equipment will be cleaned/sanitised before each Patient.
Chairs, desk and W.C. will be cleaned/sanitised for each client, disposable towels for hands will be available.
When available disposable towels/gowns will be used, otherwise, all our laundry (towels and gowns) items are washed for each client at (60 Degrees).
We will keep the activity time involved as short as possible.
There will be no drinks, other than bottled water and no magazines. Patients are asked to bring as few items as possible with them when they arrive for an appointment.
Patients may be asked to prepay or use contactless payment methods in the salon. Apple Pay is available.
(If credit card terminal is needed to be used it will be sanitised between use.)
Please do not touch items available for retail purchase, ask a member of staff and the item will be placed in a bag for you.
The background music will be played at low level, so there will need for anyone to raise their voice.
We will have most of our patients contact details, if not they will need to be obtained for contact tracing purposes.
Looking forwards to seeing you,
All at Chester Hair Clinic.
To All Our Patients
Due to the Covid-19 Outbreak we are closed from Monday 23/3/20 until further notice.
If you do need to get in contact email at email@example.com
Keep safe and I look forward to seeing you when things return to normal.
All at Hairmatters.